I am getting excited about MidPoint coming up in 2 weeks from today. I have read through this book several times and Lindsay and I are going through this as well again because we value growing deeper in Christ. I believe this time together will help each of us grow deeper in relationship with Christ and allow the words of Jesus to ring true in our lives - love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your mind, and all your strength.
The format of the class will be both small and large group. We will be watching a video each week and spending time together in small groups.
There are three books (don’t be overwhelmed!).
- Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Make sure to get the updated 2017 version. For couples, you can share this book.
- Emotionally Healthy Spiritually Workbook This is a workbook that each person will need for the class.
- EHS Day-by-day This book is a devotional-type book that accompanies the class.
If you would like for us to order the books for you, we will be ordering the books next Monday, September 11th. Please register for the books through planning center by clicking here or sign-up on Sunday.
Before we gather together on September 19th,
- Please read the introduction and chapter 1 in Emotionally Healthy Spirituality
- Please read the introduction in the EHS Workbook
- Check out these two videos to give you some greater insight on the class (https://youtu.be/IZGWOu8mYUo & https://youtu.be/39rWOgf8JBM)
I am excited about this time together! Would you pray about joining us for 8 weeks?
We are better together!